Friday, January 14, 2011

My ONE Day Off.......


So….I didn’t run tonight or do any exercise of any kind. I pigged out at dinner and was too tired to work out. HOWEVER I am allowed one free day to go off the wagon a little and take a break from working out. Let me tell you, I have been working out all week and pushing through my pain and I am VERY proud of myself! Even when I was sore, I pushed through it and worked out. I will have to work out tomorrow and Sunday because I didn’t do anything tonight but that’s fine. I can’t get in shape overnight and my body deserves a break. Believe Me.





OKOKOK Fine! I feel like crap for eating a lot tonight when I didn’t have to because I wasn’t hungry. It’s just that all week I have no time to eat and I would like to enjoy my food. Now that I got the crappy crap foods out of the way tonight…I will be fed up with all of it for the rest of the week.
               I am so excited to be in shape for the Triathlon though!!!!! I can’t wait to be proud of the accomplishment J I have a long road, but you could you imagine what I will look like being in shape enough to complete it?!??!?! I will hopefully be close to my goal weight!!!!

On a side note….my little brother stole the scale because he was sick of me talking about it………LOL

MCR

1 comment: